This publication provides information on race crime, and on crimes aggravated by religious, disability, sexual orientation or transgender identity prejudice. Publications covering the years 2012-13 to 2017-18 also include details of offences under the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.
A geographical breakdown of the national figures is also provided below.
Hate Crime in Scotland 2020-21 will be published on 11 June 2021.
Hate Crime in Scotland Report
- Consultation on Equality Outcomes for 2021 to 2025
Consultation on Equality Outcomes for 2021 to 2025
- Mainstreaming Equality Update Report 2019
Mainstreaming Equality Update Report 2019
- COPFS Equality Outcomes FOR 2017 - 2021
COPFS Equality Outcomes FOR 2017 - 2021
- Mainstreaming Equality Report 2017
Mainstreaming Equality Report 2017
- Annex C - HR Data and Analysis for Mainstreaming Equality Report 2017
- COPFS Equality Outcomes Update Report 2015
- Staff Statistical Equality Information 2015
- COPFS Equality Outcomes for 2013-2017
- COPFS Mainstreaming Equality Report 2013